Behavioral Sleep Solutions
The Behavioral Sleep Solutions program is an eight week program designed to teach you ways to improve their ability to sleep. Based on CBT for insomnia (CBT-I), you will learn:
- To sleep without medication
- Ways to make the bedroom more conducive to sleep
- How to improve your relationship with sleep
- Tools to manage anxiety that may be keeping you awake
- Steps to take to tailor your sleep schedule to best fit your body’s sleep needs
The program is designed in two parts:
- Group classes occurring once per week for the first four weeks. These educational classes will focus on teaching the basics of how our thoughts, behaviors, and environment affect our sleep
- Eight weeks of weekly individual sessions to tailor a sleep plan to the participant’s specific needs.
Sessions will begin monthly. All participants will complete a 90 minute assessment prior to registering for the program.
For more information or to schedule an assessment, contact program director Erin Shadle, LCSW at 828-350-1177 or EShadle@behaviortherapist.com.