Anxiety Treatment Fairview NC
If you’re experiencing paralyzing anxiety, you’re likely searching for a local facility offering anxiety treatment in Fairview NC and the surrounding area. At CBT Counseling Centers, we’re a local facility offering the highest quality anxiety treatment in Fairview NC, all overseen by mental health specialists with decades of experience. In business for close to two decades, CBT Counseling Centers stands ready to partner with you on your journey towards effective anxiety treatment in Fairview NC.
Team of Licensed and Experienced Mental Health Practitioners Specializing in CBT
While you may have quite a large number of options when it comes to anxiety treatment in Fairview NC, few treatment centers offer the experience of CBT Counseling Centers. Our therapists have been nationally recognized for their work in areas surrounding anxiety and depression treatment. We have close ties to several influential organizations that are doing amazing work in the field of anxiety treatment including the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS), among others.
Different Types of Anxiety Treatment in Fairview NC Offered By CBT
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is the most often used method for treating anxiety. This method of anxiety treatment in Fairview NC has been proven to be extremely effective over the long term. At CBT Counseling Centers, we’re committed to providing evidence based anxiety treatment through methods such as cognitive behavioral therapy.
Closely related to CBT, our therapists also offer some additional anxiety treatment options, a few of which include:
- Exposure Therapy – In therapy a person will be exposed to an object or situation slowly over time, in the hopes that they can begin to be less affected by it. This type of therapy is known to be especially beneficial for obsessive compulsive disorder, which is why our own Dr. Haley Elder heads up an intensive outpatient program for adults with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) that is built on the foundational principles of exposure therapy.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – This method of anxiety treatment in Fairview NC utilizes mindfulness skills to help individuals manage and suppress certain situations that may induce anxious feelings. Trent Codd has extensive experience in this area and is even a charter member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS).
Why Choose CBT Counseling Centers for Anxiety Treatment in Fairview NC?
As you can see, our staff has extensive experience in anxiety treatment in Fairview NC and the surrounding areas of western North Carolina. If you’re just beginning to experience anxiety for the first time, or you’ve been dealing with it your whole life, feel free to reach out to our offices today to learn how to begin depression and anxiety treatment with one of our experienced therapists.
- Anxiety Treatment Arden NC
- Anxiety Treatment Fletcher NC
- Anxiety Treatment Enka NC
- Anxiety Treatment Biltmore Forest NC
- Anxiety Treatment Hendersonville NC
- Anxiety Treatment Black Mountain NC
- Anxiety Treatment Swannanoa NC
- Anxiety Treatment Montreat NC
- Anxiety Treatment Candler NC
- Anxiety Treatment Leicester NC